Thursday, August 30, 2012

Hey All! (Or the 3 of you who read this). ; )
I was asked if I would hold a fundraiser for Heath on Sept. 15th. 
A group of Moms in different parts of the country have come up with the idea to do this fundraiser in the hopes to raise enough money to have Heath's adoption 
FULLY FUNDED!

Susanna, a friend, who is an inspiration to many adopting Moms, 
keeps and excellent blog which has changed my life. 
I had the privilege of meeting her and told her of my heart toward Heath. 
She has past my name to one of the Mothers railing the troops to fund raise for him, 
and so that is how I got involved.

Ekkk
It scares me. I don't do things like this. 

But I think I have come up with a pretty good idea.
The idea being, you show up have free breakfast in the company of people you may 
(or may not) know, in the hopes you'll make a donation to Heath.
Seems way easier then a bake sale or car wash to me.

I sent an evite to many people and I'm reaching out here too.
Please add yourself to the evite if interested.
I need you people, please come. Please help.


Thank you!!!

1 comment:

  1. I am helping a family in WI. I have donated onesie for sale at Sprouts Baby and Toddler Boutique. All proceeds go to the adoption fund. September 15 is my birthday! I would love to send American Apparel hand embellished onesies to you. They would be 12.00 and the money will go to Heath.

    ReplyDelete